Learning and Development Business Partner
- £28,000 - £32,000 per annum
Clayton Legal are a professional services recruitment business successfully recruiting for Law firms across the UK over the last 24 years. We have offices in Preston, Guildford and Manchester and have experienced significant growth over the 12 months with further plans to expand over the next 3 years as we continue to expand our markets.
As part of this plan, we are looking to appoint a Learning & Development Business Partner to support the growth and ensure that the incoming and existing team are trained and supported on their career journeys with us.
The Learning and Development Business Partner will be responsible for;
- Working with managers, and our appraisal system, identifying training and development needs
- Designing and developing relevant training material
- Delivery of learning & development solutions at all levels with a key focus on skills development and induction training, supporting performance management, leadership development, talent mapping and succession planning
- Evaluating the effectiveness of training programmes
- Provide ongoing coaching and mentoring to staff where needed, supporting their development and performance
- Collaborating with all departments and stakeholders to align learning objectives with business goals
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends and best practices in learning and development
- Being a point of contact for L&D in the business
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate;
- Previous L&D experience ideally in a recruitment agency setting or be an accomplished recruitment manager who has been involved in training of consultants.
- Have experience of designing and delivering training programmes using various methods and tools, such as e-learning, webinars, classroom and remote
- Be an expert communicator
- Have demonstrable results focused coaching experience
- Work independently and as part of a team
- You must be super organised and competent at using Microsoft office 365 IT packages and other systems
Overall, we are looking for a passionate individual who has a strong desire to work with people to improve their performance and unlock individual’s potential and work with the executive team to deliver the business plan.
If this role sounds of interest and you would like more information please send a copy of your most recent CV to Lynn Sedgwick at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01772 259121 for more information about the role.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.