- North West
- £18,000 - £21,000 per annum
Clayton Legal are a market-leading recruitment agency based in the heart of Preston, providing a world-class recruitment service on a national basis to the legal sector.
Due to an exciting period of growth, we are on the lookout for friendly and ambitious Recruitment Resourcers to join one of our established regional teams.
Our team are incredibly passionate about what they do and are driven by success and making each day count. We are a customer-focused business that is passionate about service excellence within our networks, target orientated, and commercially minded. You’ll also find that we are an exceptionally friendly and welcoming team.
We firmly believe that our people are our best assets, so as well as a competitive salary and bonus structure, we fully invest in our staff with market-leading training programmes and development opportunities to help you reach your potential quickly in an environment that is supportive and truly innovative. You will also have access to Recruitmentology, our own in-house training programme, where you will study the art of Recruitment and how it works at Clayton and develop your skills.
We are a modern, vibrant and fresh company with a dynamic and friendly team.
You will be surrounded by supportive and like-minded individuals who have fun whilst developing long-standing relationships, all with a winning mindset.
We offer full-time office-based, some hybrid working (once probation is complete) and opportunities that can be built around your personal circumstances.
What we are looking for
If you thrive from building strong and long-lasting candidate relationships and are motivated to work under your own initiative with excellent communication skills – we would love to have a chat.
• A competitive and above average base salary
• Monthly, quarterly, and annual rewards and commissions to skyrocket your earnings
• Genuine career progression for all
• Annual holidays of up to 28 days + stats, plus the opportunity of earning another 4 days
• Holiday buy/sell scheme
• Regular winners’ club lunches at Michelin star restaurants
• Strong work/life balance
• Fun days out
• Paid summer and winter socials
• Employee Assistance Programme designed to assist with personal and professional problems with a dedicated helpline in our supportive working environment
• Modern and vibrant breakout room with breakout zones for rest and relaxation
• Fresh fruit
• Dress down and early finish Friday
We’d love to talk some more about our world-class recruitment service, and the exceptional package that we offer to our team here at Clayton.
If that’s got you interested about joining us on our growth journey, click ‘apply now’ and send us your updated CV – Looking forward to speaking to you.