Senior Recruitment Consultant
Clayton Legal are looking to appoint talented, ambitious and experienced Recruitment Consultants to join our team and drive their career journey. As one of the UKs market leading legal recruitment consultancies we provide a transformational recruitment service to a range legal clients across the UK. We love what we do and are incredibly proud of our brand being established for 23 years.
You will manage a dedicated market in a regional team and recruit for new and existing clients, building long-term relationships with them as well as finding winning candidates for their roles.
You will have access to;
• Market leading innovative technology that are game changing for our clients and you, to help you deliver your targets. Investment in our people, products and processes is our priority to ensure you are successful
• In-house training where you will learn to develop your skills and advance in your career through our very own Recruitmentology programme
• In-house marketing team to drive your markets and to develop your personal brand
We are a modern, vibrant and fresh company with a dynamic and friendly team.
You will be surrounded by supportive and likeminded individuals who have fun whilst delivering on your targets, developing long-standing relationships, all with a winning mindset.
We offer full-time office-based, some hybrid working (once probation is complete) and opportunities that can be built around your personal circumstances.
If you have experience in recruitment or professional services with strong interpersonal skills, fantastic customer service, a positive “can do” attitude, problem solving and you are ambitious, we want to hear from you.
• A competitive and above average base salary
• Monthly, quarterly, and annual rewards and commissions to skyrocket your earnings
• Genuine career progression for all
• Annual holidays of up to 28 days + stats, plus the opportunity of earning another 4 days
• Holiday buy/sell scheme
• Regular winners’ club lunches at Michelin star restaurants
• Strong work/life balance
• Fun days out
• Paid summer and winter socials
• Employee Assistance Programme designed to assist with personal and professional problems with a dedicated helpline in our supportive working environment
• Modern and vibrant breakout room with breakout zones for rest and relaxation
• Fresh fruit
• Dress down and early finish Friday
If that’s got you interested about joining us on our growth journey, fill in the form below and send us your updated CV – Looking forward to speaking to you.