Civil Litigation Lawyer
- North East England
We are currently working with a highly regarded and established law firm with multiple offices across the north east.
They are looking for a Civil Litigation Lawyer to come and join their team on a part time or full time basis.
- Previous general civil litigation experience is essential.
- Good understanding of the Civil Procedure Rules.
- Ability to run own caseload from start to finish
- Willing to actively market and seek new business
- Good verbal and written communication
- Knowledge and use of IT systems including MS word and Excel
- Varied caseload including – Property disputes, commercial contract claims, shareholder disputes, consumer claims, contentious probate and boundary disputes.
- Private and publicly funded work.
- Part time or full time
- Progression routes
- Hybrid working
- Free Parking
How to apply
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Chris Eastwood at Clayton Legal or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK.
Based in the Northwest, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will collaborate with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.