Clinical Negligence Solicitor
- £40,000 per annum
My client is proud to be one of the country’s most progressive and experienced law firms who have provided genuine, clear and honest legal advice in cases relating medical negligence and recognised as one of the UKs best 200 by the Times in three successive years and are expanding their Medical Negligence team.
About the Role
This is a great opportunity to join an engaging team of specialists, where everyone works closely to deliver the best results for their clients and their families. You will work with a small friendly supportive team on variety of cases including complex high value matters including amputation, misdiagnosis, birth injury.
The successful candidate will be either Grade B or Grade C qualified solicitor (or similar) and experience in dealing with high value Medical Negligence cases. You must show commercial awareness and have a drive to succeed.
They offer and promote a work life balance with the offering of hybrid and flexible working.
- You will have experience of working on multi-track medical negligence claims.
- Content to attend business development and networking events.
- Be IT literate, including knowledge of using case management software, ideally Proclaim.
- Demonstrate high client care/service skills.
- Have experience of working on publicly funded cases and making applications to the LAA.
- Have experience of working on CFA cases.
- Have practical experience of the CPR, issuing claims and litigating cases.
- Competitive salary with bonus opportunities.
- Hybrid and flexible working.
- Wellbeing initiatives.
- Supportive, approachable, and friendly working environment.
- Commitment to personal development.
If this role is of interest, please call Chris Orrell on 0161 914 7357 or forward your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In-House departments across the UK. Based in the Northwest, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience.
You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.