Clinical Negligence Solicitor
I am currently working with a respected and forward-thinking legal practice specializing in medical negligence and healthcare litigation. With a commitment to achieving justice for their clients, they pride themselves on providing top-tier legal representation and support.
As a Clinical Negligence Solicitor with a minimum of 5 years post-qualification experience (PQE), you will play a pivotal role in the medical negligence department. Requirements:
- Qualified solicitor with a minimum of 5 years PQE in clinical negligence law.
- Demonstrable experience managing a caseload of clinical negligence claims from inception to resolution.
- Strong understanding of medical terminology and procedures.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport with clients and medical experts.
- Proven track record of achieving successful outcomes in clinical negligence cases.
How to apply
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhian Thompson at Clayton Legal or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK.
Based in the Northwest, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will collaborate with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.