Commercial Property Paralegal
- £20000 - £25000 per annum
My client, a successful and growing full-service law firm with multiple offices, has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Commercial Property Paralegal to join their busy Commercial Property team at their office based in the heart of Lancashire.
This is a great opportunity for someone to further progress their career and join a Legal 500 Top Tier Firm and a Chambers and Partners Leading Firm that is collaborative and professional.
Whilst the role will be working to the fast-pace, customer focus and high standards of a law firm, the role will also provide a sustainable work-life balance and relate to the regional area in which it is based.
They are looking for someone who displays their values; specifically, someone who can excel, is engaged, is a real person, displays fairness in all they do and has a one team ethic.
In return you will be part of a supportive organisation that keeps you at their focus and therefore offer a range of additional benefits including:
- Competitive Salary
- 33 Days Annual Leave, including bank holidays
- Annual Leave Purchase Scheme (Subject to T&Cs)
- A day off for your Birthday
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Progression Opportunities
- Company Pension
- Service Awards
- Health Care Benefits (Health Cash Back Plan and Mental Health Counselling Services)
- Other Employee Discounts
- Recruitment and Legal Department Referrals (Subject to T&C’s)
- Annual Events.
This highly reputable firm offer the full range of legal services to individuals, commercial clients, and several specialist sectors where they excel nationally. They have offices across the North, but their roots are firmly based in Lancashire.
The successful candidate will work alongside other solicitors, partners, and paralegals, handle your own case load, have direct communication with clients and third-party professionals, help to prepare documentation take instructions and carry out legal research, use the Firm’s case management systems and assist on files generally.
To be considered you will…
- Ideally hold the LPC or CILEx qualification (or equivalent), or hold other further education qualifications (e.g. LLB, A Levels)
- Have previous legal experience in a property role
- Experience in dealing with plots sales and development sites / developers
- Wider experience in dealing with other commercial aspects
- Wave an interest in long term development / progression in the department
- Have the ability to work unsupervised and good self-motivation skills
- Have the ability to work as part of a team and be reliable and enthusiastic
- Good IT skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- The ability to touch type would be an advantage but not essential as full training will be given
This is a full-time position working Monday to Friday, the successful candidate can expect a salary ranging from £20-£25k and as mentioned above some of the highlights include 33 days a year including bank holidays, Referral schemes, Service awards, Annual Events and more.
For more information on this excellent opportunity and a more detailed job description please contact Adam today at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternately call 01772 259121