Commercial Property Paralegal/Fee Earner
- £26,000 - £60,000 per annum
Clayton Legal are proud to bring to you a role based in North Liverpool working for a long established, successful and growing High Street Practice as a Commercial Property Solicitor/Lawyer within their successful property team.
The ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of commercial property law and will be responsible for a range of commercial property matters; including commercial conveyancing, commercial leases, secured lending and development agreements. The candidate will also need to build a strong client relationship with both new and existing clients.
Potential for senior roles within the department upon experience and to become a partner in due course.
- The candidate will be a qualified solicitor/lawyer with a minimum of 4 years of commercial property experience in a reputable law firm.
- The candidate will also be proficient in the legal aspects relating to commercial property law, including commercial conveyancing, leasing, development agreements, and disposals.
- Strong communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- The candidate will have a keen attention to detail and the ability to manage their workload effectively under pressure.
- The candidate must be self-motivated and have an ability to work both independently and as part of the team.
- The candidate will have the ability to demonstrate a high degree of commercial awareness and will have an ability to adapt to changing circumstances.
My client is offering a competitive salary (£50-£60k+) dependent upon qualification and experience, Contributory Pension, 25 days Annual Leave (increasing with length of service) plus Bank Holidays.
If this sounds like the next opportunity you are looking for please get in contact on 0151 2301 208 or firstname.lastname@example.org and I would be more than happy to discuss further.