Commercial Property Solicitor
- £30000 - £45000 per annum
My client is a multi-disciplined law practice with offices in both West and North Yorkshire. They are looking to expand their successful property division with an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor. The firm is growing and intends to continue its expansion plans so now is a great time to join!!!
As a Commercial Property Solicitor you will handle a varied caseload whilst providing clients with high quality commercial advice. You will be responsible for but not limited to the following files;
- Leases/renewals and assignments;
- Acquisitions and disposals of Commercial Property and Land;
- Development work
You will be an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor and will have managed a caseload of your own. You will have excellent attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
You will be expected to take an active role in Networking and business development to generate new clients and contacts as well as maintaining current relationships.
Skills and Responsibilities
The ideal candidate will have:
- The experience of handling commercial property sale and purchase matters
- Experience in dealing with leasehold and freehold matters
- Experience in re-finance of commercial and residential property
- Knowledge and experience of commercial leases of offices, shops, industrial units
- Experience in lease extensions
- Landlord and tenant management – licences to alter/assign/AGA
- An ability to deal with new build properties and shared ownership will be advantageous
- Provide excellent service to a wide range of clients
- Be able to deal with complex matters
- Experience of managing files from instruction through to completion and post-completion
- Experience of using case management systems
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent relationship skills as a result of creating and developing strong working relationships with a wide range of clients
In addition to the broad-ranging caseload and high-profile client list, the firm also offers a great working environment. You will be working in a collaborative, friendly environment among people who will really support you. A genuine interest will be taken in your career and its progression, meaning you can really establish yourself within this firm. Ideally the candidate should have solid experience in all areas of Commercial Property along with commercial acumen and a strong team ethic.
- Generous salary based on experience
- Annual Leave – 25 days + statutory holidays
- Healthcare package
- Pension scheme
- On-site parking
If you are interested in the above Commercial Property Solicitor role, please call Adam Dell’Armi on 01133 979929 or forward your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and in house departments across the UK. Our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our website www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.