Accessibility Links

    Commerical Property Paralegal

  • Job type: Permanent
  • Sector: Commercial Property/Real Estate
  • Location: Bolton, Greater Manchester
  • Salary: Negotiable
  • Date posted: 01/05/2018
  • Job reference: 31916_1525192068

Our client a long established, Greater Manchester based law firm with offices based in Bolton and East Lancashire now seek to appoint an experienced Commercial Property Paralegal to join their expanding property team.

The role will be working within their very busy Commercial Property Department, The ideal Commercial Property Paralegal candidate will have full understanding of the Commercial Property developments and experience of assisting on a busy caseload from inception to completion.

There is flexibility on Commercial Property experience levels here and the firm would encourage applications from Commercial Property candidates with at least 2 years upwards.

This is a fantastic opportunity to build on your Commercial Property experience, Salary is dependant on experience but competitive rates are on offer for the right candidate.

To apply for this role please forward your CV to Ian Mannion at Clayton Legal on

Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market, and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.

Similar jobs

Property Paralegal - Teesside
  • negotiable
  • Permanent
  • Hartlepool, County Durham
  • Fantastic opportunity for a Paralegal to join a well respected firm based in County Durham.
Senior Commercial Property Solicitor
  • Negotiable
  • Permanent
  • Bolton, Greater Manchester
  • My client, an award winning multi service Firm situated in the Bolton area, is currently looking to add to its blooming team with the need for a Commercial/ Residential Property Solicitor