- £20,000 - £26,000 per annum
NEW ROLE | Conveyancing Assistant | Staveley | £26,000 | 56119
Are you actively seeking a new Conveyancing opportunity?
A well-Established and expanding Multi-Service Law firm based in Staveley are looking to recruit a Conveyancing Assistant to join their successful Property team.
In order to be successful in this Conveyancing Assistant role you must have at least 6 months solid experience working within Conveyancing, strong administrative skills, excellent attention to detail, good telephone manner, conversant in Microsoft office and highly organised. Within this team you will also assist on Commercial Property although training will be given. Initially you will deal with :
- newbuild transactions acting for purchasers, including preparing completion statements;
- submission of SDLTs & LR searches and applying for property searches;
- sale transactions, including issuing contract packs; and
- dealing with sale enquiries.
- Preparing files for handover to the Post Completion department;
- Updating clients, developers, estate agents and mortgage brokers.
Salary on the role ranges from £20,000-£26,000 depending on experience level, onsite parking, regular employee awards, social events, long service awards and many more perks.
If you are interested in the above, please send an up to date cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively give Tracy Carlisle a call at Clayton Legal on 0161 9147 357