Conveyancing Case Manager
- £22,000 - £30,000 per annum
Are you a Conveyancer looking for an exciting new opportunity?
Do you want to join a fast growing Conveyancing Department at one of the leading providers of legal services to the residential property and remortgage markets?
Following private equity investment, my client is looking to expand their Conveyancing Team in Stockport, to meet the demands of their growing business. The role will involve acting for buyers in connection with their purchase of properties and in any related sales of their existing properties, dealing with the files from instruction to completion. (Hybrid working available after initial training period)
• To process the sale/purchase from instruction through to completion liaising with all parties to include mortgage brokers, estate agents, solicitors and clients throughout the transaction.
• Manage a large mixed case load comprising of freehold, leasehold, new build and shared ownership transactions.
• Proactively communicate and build strong relationships with clients and third parties keeping them regularly updated of progress.
• Provide an exceptional service both to the client but also to introducers and third parties.
• Recognise potential risks and resolve issues without putting the client or business at risk.
• Responsibility to ensure that all allocated files are maintained in good order in compliance with Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and in accordance with regulatory and statutory requirements
• Preparing and issuing contract papers on any related sale.
• Analysing search results.
• Liaising with Help to Buy and mortgage lenders regarding drawing down client funds.
• Preparing completion statements and invoices.
• Dealing with exchange of contracts and legal completion.
• I’m looking for a skilled Conveyancer with around 2+ years’ previous experience.
• An Enthusiastic team-player and natural self-starter able to work on own initiative.
• The Ability to deliver a high level of customer service.
• Strong attention to detail and verbal and numerical skills.
Salary Circa £22-30k
To apply for this Conveyancing Case Manager role please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tracy Carlisle on 0161 9147 357 for a chat about the role.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.