Conveyancing Fee Earner
- Greater Manchester
- £25,000 - £40,000 per annum
Exciting Opportunity for a Conveyancing Fee Earner in Greater Manchester!
Work Arrangement: Cheadle office-based with Part Flexible remote working
Experience: Minimum 3 years in Conveyancing
I am thrilled to announce an exciting opportunity for an experienced residential conveyancer to join an established property team within a growing firm. If you have a passion for property law and a proven track record in residential conveyancing, I want to hear from you!
About the Role: As a Property Solicitor/Conveyancer, you will be responsible for handling all aspects of residential conveyancing, including sales and purchases, freeholds and leaseholds, remortgages, transfers of equity, and Help to Buy funded transactions. While commercial property experience is advantageous, it is not essential. This role offers the chance to join a friendly firm with a strong commitment to maintaining a healthy work/life balance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record of providing excellent levels of client care
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Comprehensive knowledge of current AML requirements
- Strong leadership skills with keen attention to detail
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills
- A following of clients and referral contacts would be advantageous
Work Environment: You’ll be based in the Greater Manchester area office with the flexibility to work partially remotely, ensuring a balanced approach to work and life.
How to Apply: If you’re ready to take on this exciting challenge, please send your CV and experience to Tracy Carlisle at firstname.lastname@example.org I can’t wait to hear from you!