- £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
Are you a passionate Solicitor ready to make your mark in Criminal Law? Look no further! I’m thrilled to announce a new opportunity, which can be based at either Coventry and Nuneaton offices, for a dynamic individual to join our esteemed Crime Department.
I welcome applications from Solicitors with 3 years PQE, as well as newly qualified Solicitors eager to dive into the world of Criminal Law.
A range of benefits designed to support team members’ well-being and professional growth:
- Competitive salary with annual reviews
- Flexible and hybrid working options for a healthy work-life balance
- Generous holiday entitlement with a holiday buy and sell scheme (post-probation)
- Office closure between Christmas and New Year with 1 day allocated leave
- Early finish at 1pm on Christmas Eve
- BUPA Health cash plan scheme (post-probation)
- Employee assistance program for employees and their families
- Death in service benefit (post-probation)
- Access to online GP support and bereavement/probate helpline (post-probation)
- Career development opportunities in a reputable legal 500 firm
- Lexcel accredited, disability confident, living wage employer status
- Enhanced company sick pay for peace of mind
- Discounted legal fees, including free Will services
- Long service awards to celebrate dedication
- Engaging charity and community activities
- Convenient town centre office locations for easy commuting a team and thrive in a supportive environment that values your well-being and professional growth.
- Manage a diverse caseload of Criminal Matters with autonomy
- Assist the Head of Department in navigating complex criminal cases
- Skillfully represent clients in court proceedings and at police stations
- Adhere to the Office Manual and uphold professional standards set by the Law Society
- Champion professionalism and embody our firm’s values
Apply now and be part of something exceptional!