Customer Support Advisor
- £20500 per annum
My client is one of the leading providers in insurance and legal services with multiple offices across the UK and they are looking to recruit Customer Service Advisors to join the expanding team.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be the first point of contact for our customers who have suffered a loss following an incident with their vehicle.
Treating our customers with understanding and empathy you will capture all the relevant information efficiently and accurately, validating our customer’s policy and confirming indemnity whilst providing an excellent customer experience.
Utilising effective questioning techniques and/or investigations you will accurately assess liability offering customers the benefits of client supply chain for losses sustained as well as legal representation as required. You will also deal with general customer claims enquiries.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- To take inbound calls from customers as a result of a motor incident, validating cover and ancillary products as well as assessing liability
- To collate data accurately and effectively
- To provide an excellent customer experience by way of a friendly telephone manner and active listening
- To provide clear communication to customers and/or their representatives
- To meet own targets and SLAs
- To liaise with external companies and internal departments in a timely and professional manner to effectively process the customers claim notification.
- To resolve any issues avoiding expressions of dissatisfaction escalating into complaints
- To contribute towards continuous improvement with generation of ideas
- To question and challenge peers/managers where processes and procedures do not meet expectations and any activity that does not place customers interests at the heart of how we do business.
- To drive your own development by actively seeking development opportunities
- To ensure customers and the business are kept safe through compliance to all procedural and regulatory legislation as required by FCA.
- To take responsibility for your own actions ensuring you keep up to date with all communications, processes, and procedures.
- To adhere to company policies and procedures
Experience & Knowledge
- Previous experience working within a telephone-based customer service/contact centre environment.
- Professional approach
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal skills
- An ability to work using own initiative within boundaries.
- An ability to in work in a fast-paced environment
- An ability to work effectively with people across a wide range of levels and responsibilities.
- Good IT/Keyboard skills
- Attention to detail.
- Good team working skills.
- 30 days holiday per annum inclusive of bank holidays or day in lieu where applicable
- Hybrid working model (in relevant role)
- 2 x Volunteering days to support charitable initiatives.
- Matched Giving – up to £250 matched for personal charity fundraising for a registered charity
- Medicash cash plan – claim back dental / physio / optical appointments.
- My Medicash App – including access to rapid digital physiotherapy and skin cancer screening assessments plus fitness videos and wellbeing tools.
- Discounts and cash back on travel and shopping through Medicash extras
- Life Assurance Scheme (4 x salary)
- Pension scheme
- Funded driving theory test (in relevant role)
- Active network of Wellbeing Champions – providing mental health support
- Training and development opportunities
- Funded social events to connect with your colleagues.
- Dress for your day policy
If you are looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to work for a leading firm that truly value their employee’s development, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Chris on 0161 914 7357 for an informal discussion.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £500 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career. Terms apply.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market, and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience.
You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.