Are you seeking an employer who is committed to supporting their people to stay focused?
The firm I am currently working with offer a range of additional benefits including:
- Competitive Salary;
- 33 Days Annual Leave, including bank holidays;
- Annual Leave Purchase Scheme (Subject to T&Cs);
- A day off for your Birthday;
- Ongoing Training and Development;
- Progression Opportunities;
- Company Pension;
- Service Awards;
- Health Care Benefits (Health Cash Back Plan and Mental Health Counselling Services);
- BUPA (Solicitor Positions Only, for self, not dependants);
- Other Employee Discounts;
- Recruitment and Legal Department Referrals (Subject to T&C’s);
- Annual Events.
The firm I am working with are looking for a Criminal Solicitor to join their growing Crime Team at their Lancashire Offices.
I am keen to speak with candidates who can demonstrate the following the knowledge, experience and skills:
- Be SRA or CILEx qualified (hold CILEx qualification/Law Degree);
- Have great knowledge of criminal laws;
- Have Magistrates and Crown Court experience;
- Have Duty Solicitor status, or a willingness to work towards it;
- Effective communication skills both written and oral;
- Ability to manage a heavy workload to meet tight deadlines;
- Have an interest in long term development / progression in the department;
- Have the ability to work unsupervised and possess good self-motivation skills;
- Have the ability to work as part of a team and be reliable and enthusiastic;
- Possess good IT skills
The role will be responsible for delivering successful outcomes such as:
- Responsible for all aspects of Crime work and on occasions, where appropriate providing technical expertise and guidance to other team members
- Ability to manage appropriate caseload types and complexities
- Attending clients, taking instructions and preparing cases.
- Variety of duties including dealing with a full range of Criminal Defense cases both Private and Legal Aid clients and be able to manage complex and sensitive cases.
- Representing clients detained the police station, conducting advocacy in the Magistrates Court, attending to clients both in and outside of office hours
Apply by clicking the link below, alternatively drop me a call on 01619147357 or send you CV to email@example.com