- £40,000 - £60,000 per annum
Are you an Employment Solicitor looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience in handling a range of employment law matters, including contentious and non-contentious cases? Do you want to work for a leading national law firm with a strong reputation in the employment sector?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we have an exciting opportunity for you. We are assisting one of our clients in their search for an Employment Solicitor to join their Employment team in Leeds. This is a full-time, permanent position with a competitive salary and benefits package.
As an Employment Solicitor, you will be working on behalf of a diverse client base, including employers and employees, across various sectors and industries. You will be advising on all aspects of employment law, such as contracts, policies, grievances, disciplinaries, redundancies, TUPE, discrimination, whistleblowing, and tribunal claims. You will also be involved in business development and networking activities to promote the firm and generate new work.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have:
– A minimum of 2 years PQE as an Employment Solicitor
– A strong academic background and excellent communication skills
– A proven track record of handling employment law matters independently and as part of a team
– A commercial awareness and a client-focused approach
– A willingness to learn and develop your skills and knowledge
If you are interested in this role, please apply now with your CV or contact us for more information. This is a confidential recruitment process and your details will not be disclosed to the employer without your consent.