Family Fee Earner (Solicitor, Paralegal, Cilex or Legal Executive)
- Dependent on experience
We are delighted to be working with this Firm.
Their Family Law department is seeking a full-time experienced Family Law Solicitor/Legal Executive or paralegal to join their team. This role demands hard working individuals who have the ability to handle large volumes of work and Court commitments.
Ideally we require:
· A background in Family Law, advocacy and negotiation;
· Preferable experience of both Private and Public Family Law including divorce /separation and ancillary relief matters;
· Strong communication and technical skills;
· Ability to exhibit a flexible approach to their work;
· Panel memberships would be an advantage but are not essential.
· Excellent IT Skills, for example, the ability to work with a Case Management System, Court and LAA databases and normal office IT systems;
· It is essential to the role that the candidate has a full, clean UK driving licence and the use of their own vehicle on a daily basis for Court attendances etc. (Travel expenses are paid).
· Due to the demands of the job, personal organisation must be excellent and the candidate must have the ability to adhere to strict time limits which includes prioritising certain work when necessary;
· The ability to provide the highest standard of client care in line with the firms culture and ethos.
How to apply
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhian Thompson at Clayton Legal or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK.
Based in the Northwest, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will collaborate with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.