Our client is a highly reputable and well-established legal practice offering expert legal advice to support both businesses and individuals on a wide range of legal matters.
This friendly, forward-thinking firm are looking to recruit an ambitious and enthusiastic Family Paralegal to join their expanding and busy team on a permanent basis.
You will assist a team of Family Solicitors:
- Taking instructions from clients.
- work across all areas of family law covering public and private.
- Applying for legal aid – Previous experience of Legal Aid would be a distinct advantage.
- Drafting statements.
- Briefing counsel alongside a multitude of other family law duties.
- Abilty to work on your own initiative
- Prioritising a busy workload
- Working towards managing your own caseload
How to apply
If you are interested in this role, or would like to find out more, please contact Leanne on 01619147357 or forward a copy of your most recent CV to email@example.com
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Based in the Northwest, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will collaborate with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success.
Look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.