Head of Private Client
- £40000 - £50000 per annum
Private Client | Head of Department
Up to £50,000 dependent upon experience
Our client, one of the North Easts leading Law Firms is looking to recruit a Private Client Solicitor to head up it’s Private Client Team in for its office in Harrogate.
What’s in it for you?
- A generous holiday allowance of 27 days per annum + Bank Holidays
- Genuine scope for career progression and potential for partnership
- The opportunity to become an integral part of the firm’s management team
- Regular social events
- Hybrid /flexible working
- Onsite parking
- Discount on Legal Services
- Bonus and regular incentives
This well respected and innovative law firm is keen to appoint a talented Private Client Solicitor, looking to step up into the Head of Department role. With multiple awards and accreditations, our client is renowned for its exemplary client care and as a result are looking for someone who can mirror their values accordingly.
Working closely with the Managing Director your role as Head of Department will include:
- Overseeing the work of Solicitors, Trainees, Paralegals, Assistants, Secretaries, and others within the Private Client department
- Training and mentoring the employees of the firm
- Holding seminars for third parties
- Ensuring the billing targets are met
- Conducting team appraisals and managing the performance of the team
- You will also act as the main management contact for debtors including the obtaining of funds on costs and disbursements
- Monitoring individual and team targets
- Building and maintaining solid client relationships
The ideal candidate
As the newly appointed Head of Private Client, you must be a Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive with upwards of 6 years’ worth of experience in Private Client with a solid understanding of managing a small team. In addition, you will have excellent drafting and communicational skills as well as the ability to fit in with a close-knit team. Someone that really wants to involve themselves in the culture of a firm and immerse themselves into life at the firm will be the perfect fit.
How to Apply
To apply for this Head of Private Client Role please send a copy of your CV to Laura Baron
email@example.com alternatively give me a call on 0113 3979929 to discuss further.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Based in the Northwest, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will collaborate with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.