- Leamington Spa
- £20000 per annum
My client, a well-established Law firm are currently recruiting for a qualified Conveyancer to join their busy office in Kenilworth.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary with annual reviews
- 23 days holiday plus 8 days Bank Holidays
- Discounted legal fees on completion of probation period
- BUPA healthcare scheme on completion of probation period
- Long service awards
- Community and fundraising events
To be suitable for this role you will be a qualified Solicitor, CILEX or CLC, with a minimum of 5 years’ PQE, including residential conveyancing sales, purchases, transfers of equity, shared ownership, freehold and leasehold. The firm are looking for someone to join them for long term progression to support the growth of the business. You will be organised and have the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
As the successful applicant, you will be joining a friendly and tight knit group where you will be responsible for managing your own caseload on all Conveyancing matters including:
- Undertake residential conveyancing work on behalf of clients of the Firm
- With support from the Senior Solicitor, supervising administration staff within the team as necessary
- Dealing with clients, intermediaries, and HM Land Registry etc. both in person and over the telephone
- File management to the standards defined by the Firm
- Work with the Senior Solicitor to ensure budgets and KPIs are managed and met
- Pro-active business development of self and Firm
- Undertake any reasonable instructions given by management within the limits of this employment description
- Undertake continuing competency training to include compulsory CQS training
- Supporting and reporting to the Senior Solicitor and Head of Conveyancing
You must have excellent time-management skills with a keen eye for attention to detail. You should be able to take responsibility for and prioritise your workload calmly and efficiently with the help of support staff. You must be proactive and be able to meet targets, although the firm is not target focussed and has a relaxed atmosphere. There is an emphasis on employee welfare and the firm regularly gives back to its employees.
If this role is of interest, please call me on 0121 296 3819 or respond with your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org