Legal Secretary (Conveyancing)
- £20,000 - £23,000 per annum
Conveyancing Legal Secretary | South Yorkshire | £20k -£23k | Ref 53755
My client is proud to have been providing legal advice and services for more than 200 years in South Yorkshire and are an active part of their local communities.
Due to ongoing growth plans, they are looking to appoint a Conveyancing Legal Secretary to join their busy Commercial/Residential Property Department in their South Yorkshire office.
The successful candidate will be confident managing a busy workload in a fast paced environment with the ability to use your own initiative and work well under pressure.
- Be an experienced audio typist.
- Have experience in conveyancing.
- Undertake on-line searches.
- Complete Land Registry and SDLT forms on-line.
- Deal with telephone calls in a confident manner providing clear, accurate and up to date information.
- Demonstrate good administrative and organisation skills with good attention to detail
- Cope well under pressure, with an ability to work flexibly and cope with changing priorities.
- Take a positive and proactive approach to work, anticipating and meeting the needs of the department.
This is a full-time position working Monday to Friday, the successful candidate can expect a salary ranging from £20k-£23k, additional holiday leave on top of statutory entitlement, company events, employee discounts and a referral programme.
To apply for this role or to explore our other Residential and Commercial Property opportunities please send a CV to email@example.com or call the office to discuss with Adam Dell’Armi on 01133 979929.