- £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
My client is a Multi service market leading firm of solicitors who a re looking for a Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join the team.
The ideal candidate would be a qualified Solicitor with proven litigation / dispute resolution experience to manage an existing caseload as well as providing support for both senior fee earners, trainees, and admin support members of the team.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- A minimum of 25 days’ annual leave plus office closure between Christmas and New Year
- Fully flexible hybrid working model to achieve work/life balance.
- Clear and planned out progression and career routes.
- Plus, host of additional staff perks!
Typical duties will be:
• Liaison with and attendance on clients
• Analysis of case and production of advice and guidance as appropriate to the client
• Engagement with other parties involved in matters ensuring precise communication
• Escalation of queries where required
• Production of case documentation / summaries/ evidence and checking of same engaging other team members as appropriate
• Management of own cases as appropriate and in accordance with compliance and procedural requirements
• Completion of tasks as allocated by senior fee earners on larger and more complex matters in a timely manner
• Attendance at Court / Tribunal
• Liaison with Counsel and experts
• Flexibly assisting other members of the team and the organisation
• Development of clients both within own team and referring work internally to other service lines
• Individual targets met and a contribution to team target achievement is evident
• Provision of approachable advice and assistance to other HD staff and aware of when to escalate queries which are beyond their remit
Skills and experience:
• Qualified Solicitor / Associate
• Commercial dispute resolution
• Alternative Dispute Resolution
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Proven effective management of cases
• Ability to work within teams and individually using own initiative
• Client focussed
• Flexible and adaptable approach to work
• Commercially aware
• Business development and marketing activity.
• Knowledge of insolvency disputes
If you are looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to work for a leading firm that truly value their employee’s development, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Chris on 0161 914 7357 for an informal discussion.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £500 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career. Terms apply.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market, and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience.
You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies..