Private Client Solicitor
- Dependent on experience
I am representing a leading specialist provider of legal services based in the North East of England. They pride themselves in providing the best possible service they can and on seeking and achieving the best possible results for their clients.
They are looking for an experienced Private Client Solicitor to join their fantastic team as a Head of Department, based in the Durham area. This is a great opportunity to work in a thriving law firm that looks after their people with opportunities for future progression.
The role and requirements
- Should be at least 3 years PQE;
- Be responsible for the day to running of the Private Client department, including supervising administrative support staff;
- Have experience of working a full case-load with respect to Wills, Probate, Administration of Estates, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Deputyship Applications and administration of Trusts;
- Ensure all files adhere to Lexcel and Law Society standards from initial instruction to file closure;
- Ensure that accurate time and costs records are maintained for files;
- Maintain the highest standards of customer care in all contacts and dealings with clients and fellow professionals;
- Be willing to seek new clients for the firm and develop business with existing clients;
- Have good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills;
- Experience of running a department is preferable but not essential
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive salary according to experience;
- Government backed NEST pension scheme;
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus Bank Holidays and Christmas/New Year closing;
- Free on-site parking;
How to apply
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhian Thompson at Clayton Legal or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK.
Based in the Northwest, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will collaborate with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.