Private Client Solicitors
- Salary dependent upon experience
My client is currently looking to appoint two solicitors to join their expanding private client department. These roles are necessary to strengthen their team to meet the departments increasing workload.
The workload is a varied mix of cases and the team have a very loyal client base and are well regarded across Teeside and North Yorkshire.
- At least 2 years PQE (preferably having attained the STEP diploma)
- Experienced in handling their own caseload
- Demonstrate good experience in the areas of wills, probate, powers of attorney, court of protection applications and trusts.
- Experience with HNW individuals, estate planning matters and farming clients is also desirable.
- The candidate would work well as part of a team as on your own initiative.
- IT literate
- Have strong client care and interpersonal skills.
- Have desire to participate in business development activities
How to apply
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhian Thompson at Clayton Legal or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK.
Based in the Northwest, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will collaborate with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.