Probate Legal Secretary
I am currently working with an established law firm based in Huddersfield looking for a Experienced Legal Secretary(minimum 1 years experience) to join their Probate department to provide crucial support to the Practice in delivering top-notch, professional legal services through proficient and effective secretarial duties.
- Assist the Solicitor in managing secretarial workload, ensuring departmental priorities are met.
- Type dictated work as directed by the Solicitor.
- Aid the Solicitor in handling caseloads by addressing file-related queries in-person or over the phone.
- Ensure efficient and courteous handling of client interactions.
- Answer telephone calls promptly and courteously, taking messages as necessary.
- Adhere to all internal methods, systems, policies, and procedures.
- Manage individual work allocation, productivity, and work quality with minimal supervision.
- Perform any additional duties as reasonably required from time to time.
Specific Duties Include, but are not Limited to:
- Dictation and Will typing
- Grant of Probate applications to HMCTS
- LPA applications to the Office of Public Guardian
- Diary management
- HMRC form submissions
- Self-motivated with the ability to organize work independently.
- Effectively cope in demanding circumstances.
- Exhibit good time management, embracing a flexible approach to work.
- Deliver work output to the required standard.
- Pay attention to detail and uphold the quality of work.
- Operate effectively as part of a team.
Working Hours: Full-time, Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, within a dynamic Probate department operating under strict deadlines.
How to apply
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhian Thompson at Clayton Legal or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK.
Based in the Northwest, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will collaborate with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.