- £20000 - £25000 per annum
My client, a successful and growing full service law firm with multiple offices, has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Paralegal to join their busy Housing and Regeneration (Property) Team at their office based in the heart of Lancashire.
This is a great opportunity for someone to further progress their career and join a collaborative and professional team. Whilst the role will be working to the fast-pace, customer focus and high standards of a law firm, the role will also provide a sustainable work-life balance and relate to the regional area in which it is based.
Working within a busy Housing and Regeneration Property Department which carries out varied commercial property and development (non-litigation) work for housing associations and working as part of a team. The role will be responsible for delivering successful outcomes such as:
- Dealing with a broad range of Development work for the Firm’s Housing Association clients;
- working alongside other solicitors, partners and paralegals;
- having direct communication with clients and third party solicitors and developing relationships;
- legal research;
- preparing draft legal advice;
- assisting on files generally;
- using the Firm’s case management systems;
- preparing documentation/paperwork;
This client offers the full range of legal services to individuals, commercial clients and a number of specialist sectors where they excel nationally. They have offices across the North but their roots are firmly based in Lancashire. Their clients tell us that they stand out from other firms.
They are looking for someone who displays their values; specifically someone who can excel, is engaged, is a real person, displays fairness in all they do and has a one team ethic.
They are committed to being a supportive organisation that keeps their people at the focus and therefore they offer a range of additional benefits including:
- Competitive Salary;
- 33 Days Annual Leave, including bank holidays;
- Annual Leave Purchase Scheme (Subject to T&Cs);
- A day off for your Birthday;
- Ongoing Training and Development;
- Progression Opportunities;
- Company Pension;
- Service Awards;
- Health Care Benefits (Health Cash Back Plan and Mental Health Counselling Services);
- Other Employee Discounts;
- Recruitment and Legal Department Referrals (Subject to T&C’s);
- Annual Events.
To apply for this Property Paralegal role please contact Adam Dell’Armi at Clayton Legal on 01133 979929 or email your CV to a.dellarmI@clayton-legal.co.uk
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.