- £28,000 - £38,000 per annum
My client is a well-established regional law firm are looking for a Residential Conveyancer to join their team at their Bury office.
The ideal candidate will be at least 3 years experience of handling a full caseload of conveyancing matters through to completion, who has a real passion for residential property to join the busy team. Candidates must be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and an ability to deliver an outstanding client service as this role involves regular contact with clients and agents.
Typical duties include:
- To effectively handle a busy caseload of a wide range of property transactions including sales and Purchase, Leasehold and Freehold transactions
- Highly organised and efficient
- Excellent team work ethos
- To meet client expectations through timely acknowledgement of and progression of client calls and queries
- To understand and contribute to the team’s objectives
Salary will be competitive dependent on experience ranging from £28,000-£38,000 .
To apply for this Residential Conveyancer role please send a copy of your CV to Tracy Carlisle firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively give me a call on 0161 9147 357 to discuss further.