- £50,000 - £75,000 per annum
My client is a highly regarded and multi-award winning law firm based in London and the South of England who have impressive ambitions to expand and continue their successful growth.
Unlike many other law firms, my client only deals with residential property work so we are true experts in their field. Whilst they are a national firm, they have a particular speciality in the London market and across the South of England and have won numerous awards for their work.
Due to their continued growth and expansion, they are looking to recruit an experienced Property Lawyer/Solicitor to join their dynamic team in central London. I am looking for a truly passionate and self-motivated individual who can build upon and directly input to the continued success of their business.
Strong client relationship skills are essential to meet the needs and expectations of their clients and ever-growing introducer base, who expect a high level of professional service at all-times.
The successful candidate will report to the Directors, managing a varied caseload of residential conveyancing work whilst supervising and developing junior members of staff.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience running a complex caseload of residential conveyancing matters.
- Strong knowledge and technical experience of:
- Residential conveyancing across the full range of sale, purchase and re-mortgage matters.
- Leasehold and lease extension work.
- Transfers of Equity
- New build
- SDLT requirements, including relevant reliefs and exemptions, in residential conveyancing matters.
- Dealing with unregistered properties.
- The impact of restrictions and cautions lodged against a property and how these might be removed.
- Strong team management skills with the ability to develop, coach and mentor junior team members.
- Proven track record of winning new business and developing strong relationships with Estate Agents & Brokers.
PERSONAL APTITUDE & SKILLS:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal.
- Strong organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and to work under pressure.
- Ability to enthuse others.
- A comprehensive flexible benefits package for all staff including a flexible holiday scheme, life assurance, a health care cash plan and Perks at Work.
- 24 days annual leave plus your birthday off.
- Additional annual leave for long service including a one-month sabbatical after 10 years.
- Employee Recognition Awards.
- Teambuilding and social events throughout the year.
- Hybrid (remote & office) working arrangement.
- Flexible Working arrangement.
- Study Support Programme.
- Training contract provider.
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme.
- Discounted corporate gym membership.
- Discount off Conveyancing Fees.
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Pay.
- Wellbeing Programme.
Salary will be competitive based on experience level but please feel free to discuss your expectations with myself as required.
If you are interested in the above Residential Conveyancer role, please call Adam Dell’Armi on 02037149446 or forward your most recent CV to email@example.com.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and in house departments across the UK. Our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our website www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.