Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner
- £28000 - £40000 per annum
Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner | £28k-£40k | Great environment & benefits | Leeds
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner to join a multi award winning law firm based in the Leeds area.
- Salary £28k-£40k
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday plus birthday off
- Genuine progression opportunities and great working environment
- On site massage therapy clinic and other benefits!!!
They put their clients at the heart of everything they do and from recent placements we have made there I can confirm they offer a genuinely collaborative and pleasant working environment where you will feel valued. Their residential conveyancing team is highly regarded in the Yorkshire area, being recognised for providing a top quality client service.
They require you to be:
experienced in all aspects of residential conveyancing including sales, purchases, transfers of equity and new build properties and be responsible for a small team who will assist with these tasks.
- Hybrid working and flexibility around working arrangements
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 25 days holiday (with the option to buy and sell) and extra day off for birthday
- On-site massage therapy clinic
- Discounted nursery fees
- On-site mental health first aiders
If you are interested in the above Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner role, please call Adam Dell’Armi on 01133979929 or forward your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and in house departments across the UK. Our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our website www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.