Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner
- Leamington Spa
- Salary dependent on experience
Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner /Solicitor
My client is looking for an experienced Residential Property Solicitor to join their busy Stratford-upon-Avon or Leamington Spa office.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Managing a caseload of residential property matters from inception through to conclusion; including, sales & purchase, re-mortgage, transfers of equity, right to buy, shared ownership schemes and lease extensions
- Liaising directly with clients, estate agents and lenders
- Developing professional relationships, both with clients and with other potential sources of work
- Generating a fee income in line with agreed targets
- Hold a relevant qualification (i.e. solicitor, CILEx, CLC) or have experience of managing your own caseload.
- Be organised and process driven
- Be commercially astute, understanding the importance of business targets and their impact to the practice
- Have a commitment to providing an excellent standard of client care
- Be IT literate with experience of using a web-based case management system
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Ellie at Clayton Legal or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com