Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner
- £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
My client who has been established for nearly 100 years in Teesside are looking to seek to appoint an experienced team member to join their Residential Conveyancing Department.
Main purposes of role:
- To undertake and supervise fee-earning work in residential conveyancing.
- Ensure the successful development of the Department in line with the Firm’s strategy.
- Conduct of matters on behalf of clients.
- Supervision of fee-earning work (including acting as …for the purposes of CQS compliance).
- Management of all fee-earning and support staff within the department.
- Financial control with particular regard to cash flow control through collection of monies on account and billing procedures.
- Undertake regular reviews of business development.
- Promoting the firm and organisation of marketing activity undertaken by the firm.
- Ensuring compliance with quality control procedures for all matters within their control.
Skills and experience
- Comprehensive experience of all aspects of residential conveyancing.
- Experience of freehold and leasehold commercial work is desirable but not essential.
- Experience of CQS compliance.
This is an exciting opportunity and career prospects are excellent for the right person.
They offer an attractive starting salary plus bonus package, pension, parking and 25 days holiday.
If you are interested in the above Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner role, please call Adam Dell’Armi on 01133 979929 or forward your most recent CV to email@example.com.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and in house departments across the UK. Our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our website www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.