Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
- Monmore Green
- £35,000 per annum
Residential Conveyancing Solicitor | Wolverhampton
Clayton Legal are delighted to announce that our client, a highly regarded and traditional law firm, are looking to appoint a Conveyancing Solicitor into their Runcorn offices.
This is an excellent career opportunity if you are looking for a company that pride themselves on providing a personal service using modern technology but tailoring it to the needs and expectations of each individual as well as fantastic and realistic progression opportunities.
You should be confident in handling various aspects of residential conveyancing and capable of providing expert advice to clients. Your caseload will encompass a wide range of transactions.
- Managing a caseload of residential conveyancing matters, including sales, purchases, re-mortgages, help to buy, leasehold, freehold, and shared ownership.
- Providing expert advice on conveyancing transactions.
- Ensuring the smooth progress of each case from inception to completion.
- Liaising with clients, solicitors, and other relevant parties.
- Maintaining a high standard of service and professionalism.
The firm offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package that includes subsidised parking and a chance to work healthcare scheme, a performance-based bonus, and flexible/hybrid working arrangements.
If you are an experienced Conveyancing Solicitor looking for a new challenge in Blackburn and want to be part of an award-winning team, we encourage you to apply.