Restructuring and Insolvency Associate
- £40,000 - £80,000 per annum
Here at Clayton Legal recruitment, we are working with one of our larger Law firms and assisting their recruitment Team in attracting a Restructuring and Insolvency Associate / Solicitor: The successful candidate will need to demonstrate their ability to undertake contentious and/or transactional restructuring and insolvency work.
Desirable skills and experience:
- the ability to handle a caseload with minimal supervision and have a good understanding of relevant risk management issues;
- the ability to work in a team environment with good training and motivation skills;
- excellent client care and quality control skills;
- awareness and exercise of financial management skills;
- good management and supervisory skills, especially the ability to supervise junior members of the team;
- good business development and marketing skills;
- strong drafting and advocacy skills;
- the ability to carry out legal research with minimum supervision;
- excellent academic credentials;
- strong technical legal knowledge of the core areas of R&I;
- strong organisational skills, with the ability to manage several deadlines.
The firm will offer practical, specialist advice to insolvency practitioners, businesses, individuals, directors, banks and asset-based lenders and other stakeholders in both contentious and non-contentious areas of restructuring and insolvency. The team prides itself on being able to offer clear and concise legal advice, providing tailored guidance that is suited to the unique requirements of their clients.
The team also advises insolvency practitioners, lenders, litigation funders, borrowers, directors, distressed investors and other relevant organisations and individuals on their rights and obligations in respect of both transactional and contentious work in all areas of corporate and personal insolvency.
The team frequently undertakes transactional (pre-packs, administrations, CVAs, restructuring plans, cross-border restructurings), contentious (actions against or defending former directors and antecedent transactions under the Insolvency Act 1986), enforcement and general advisory work.
For more on this opportunity, feel free to contact Chris Eastwood in the first instance on email@example.com OR 07802 282 002