Solicitor – Residential Property
- £28000 - £35000 per annum
My client is a market leading firm of solicitors with offices in Lancashire and Cumbria servicing both business and private clients. They have been successful in achieving a place 3 times in the Times Top 100 Best Companies.
They are an employer of choice because we have a culture that challenges the conventional law firm approach and focusses our energy on getting great results for our clients, while attracting and developing brilliant people.
The Residential Property Team are looking to recruit a qualified solicitor with 2-3 years PQE who has a real passion for residential property to join the busy team. Candidates must be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and an ability to deliver an outstanding client service as this role involves regular contact with clients and agents. The successful candidate will provide clients and agents with regular updates, advice and draft documentation.
The role involves operating a Case Management System and so good IT skills are essential. We are looking for a candidate with keen attention to detail and who is confident working within a challenging commercial environment.
The core purpose of the role is to undertake fee earning work to provide a profitable contribution to the work of the department, to provide support and assistance to the department and to ensure the development of the firm in line with the business plan.
Typical duties will be:
- To effectively handle a busy caseload of a wide range of property transactions including sales and leases
- To liaise with and provide support to other service line teams
- Development of client relationships both within the residential team and referring work internally to other service lines
- To meet client expectations through timely acknowledgement of and progression of client calls and queries
- To assist with BD and marketing activities
- To provide support to solicitors as required
- To understand and contribute to the team’s objectives
- To make it possible – to work to promote the firm’s values
Skills and experience:
• Ability to run own caseload
Salary will be competitive dependent on experience so please highlight your expectations along with one of the best benefits packages in the region. They are well known for their thriving staff social scene and are determined to create a collaborative and enjoyable working environment!!!
Location is flexible and are happy for the right candidate to be based anywhere across their Lancashire and Cumbria offices
To apply for this Solicitor – Residential Property role please send a copy of your CV to Adam Dell’Armi at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively give me a call on 01772 259121 to discuss any further opportunities.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.