Looking to hire Legal talent?
Working in partnership with:
With over 23 year’s experience, we like to think we know a thing or two about hiring within the legal sector, and know first hand that it is often complex, challenging, and time-consuming.
Demand for legal professionals across many practice areas continues to grow amidst market conditions that make the hiring of those individuals more arduous, and the resulting competitive landscape can be hard to navigate.
That’s where we can help.
Our recruitment consultants are regional and sector specialists and work incredibly hard to understand your exact requirements and the specifics of what (and whom) you are looking for with your next hire. Leaving no stone unturned, we work on a consultative basis to review your hiring strategy and offer pragmatic advice and guidance in order to meet your objectives.
You can also be sure of an honest, professional service from us too – no hidden surprises, no false claims, no unrealistic expectations. We won’t waste your time with non-specific candidates, we’ll never breach your confidentiality, we won’t leave you waiting for feedback and we won’t let you down.
We specialise in all areas of Private Client and Commercial Law from Partner level, Associate, Solicitor and Unqualified fee earners to Paralegal in addition to specialist skills within a Legal Practice including:
- Property – residential, commercial, estate
- Litigation, Civil and Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Employment Law
- Personal Injury Including all areas of Negligence
- Private Client including Family Law, Trusts, Wills & Probate
- Compliance and Regulatory Law
- Cost Lawyers
- Practice Management/Legal Cashiers
- Legal Secretarial
- Business Support Roles – Marketing, Finance, HR, Legal IT
A COMPREHENSIVE SERVICE
At Clayton Legal we provide a thorough and comprehensive recruitment service to every specialism within the legal sector, from full time Solicitor and Fee-Earner positions to Locums. Just let us know where your talent gaps lie and who it is you’re looking to find; our specialist team of expert consultants will take care of the rest.
INSIGHT THAT ADDS VALUE
Our recruitment capabilities stretch far beyond candidate searches – we provide research and information on latest market trends from our own surveys and white papers to inform you at every stage of the recruitment process to help inform everything from remuneration packages to ways to retain (as well as attract) talent.
A REGIONAL FOCUS (ON A NATIONAL SCALE)
We provide legal recruitment solutions for every area of the UK from Inverness to Plymouth and all that’s in-between. Though the area we cover is broad, the service we provide for our clients is assuredly focused, and as such, have a long-recognised reputation for service excellence, honesty and professionalism in how we do business.
Register Your Vacancy
If you’re looking for the next hire for your Firm, you’re in the right place.
Once we have reviewed your documentation and/or notes, one of our recruitment consultants who specialise in your practice area and region will be in touch to discuss your requirements in more detail, any legal professionals we already think would be a good fit, as well as those all important next steps and what you can expect from us.
THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO BUILDING A HIGH PERFORMING LEGAL TEAM
Creating and nurturing the ideal team means starting from the beginning. A specialist recruitment partner can support you in selecting the perfect people for your positions, onboarding them seamlessly into their roles as you work with them to establish themselves into your business.
Of course, you may not be able to start from scratch if you’re taking over a pre-existing team, but you can still implement the strategies below when you do start recruiting.
This guide will provide you with everything you need to know to streamline the transition into building a high-performing Legal team.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- Focused time to take a full and detailed brief to not only understand the role you need to fill, but your business, your culture and the exact individual you’re looking for over and above skill set and experience
- Support at short notice – we can fill gaps immediately if required, even if that is on a temporary basis
- Thorough screening, sifting and shortlisting to save you time; endeavouring to get back to you on your instruction within 24 hours
- The ability to get your roles in front of the right candidates – advertising on all leading jobs boards within the market, as well as to our active (and engaged) database
- A recruitment partner that offers a truly consultative service around your vacancy, the market and general trends in hiring
- Full management of every stage of the process for you – from the search to the interview, the offer to the placement, we’ll guide you every step of the way
- Transparent, clear and constant communication on where things are up to, available when you need us
- A recruitment partner that sticks around when the job is done – we provide a comprehensive aftercare service, keeping in touch long after the probation period ends
Blogs and insights