Recruitment Consultant - Manchester
- From £24,000+ uncapped earnings
Clayton Legal are expanding our regional reach and opening a brand new office in Manchester City Centre as we continue to expand across the North and the UK.
We are looking to recruit talented and experienced Recruitment Consultants to join our team in Manchester.
Clayton Legal, is one of the UKs leading Legal Recruitment Consultancies providing a transformational recruitment service both law firms and Legal professionals looking to develop their careers, across the whole UK Legal market. We love what we do and are incredibly proud of our brand established for over 23 years.
We are driven by a set of core values: our commitment to deliver results, our relationships, that we have worked hard to build and develop over years, our integrity and honest recruitment service, and our ambition to striving for excellence in our service delivery to give our clients, our candidates and our team the best possible service and experience.
As an experienced Recruitment Consultant, you will have your own dedicated market within a regional team and recruit for a range of clients, building long-term working relationships with both new and existing customers. You will be surrounded by supportive and like-minded individuals who have fun whilst delivering with a winning mindset.
We have the best market leading innovative technology, to help you deliver your targets, that are game changing for our clients and you. We invest heavily in our people through major investment in training, our market leading products and our recruitment processes to drive your success, that ensures you have everything you need to be successful and develop your career.
You can choose how you work, full time office or hybrid once probation is complete and opportunities can be built around your personal circumstances
We are interested in those with:
- Experience, from any professional services or niche area of recruitment in a 360 or sales and delivery background
- Strong interpersonal skills,
- Fantastic customer service skills
- A Positive can-do attitude
- Problem solvers
Why Clayton Legal?
• Our brand opens doors, we are reputable, trusted to deliver and are experts in our fields which means you will maximise your earning potential from day 1
• We have the best market-leading innovative technology, to help you deliver your targets, that are game-changing for our clients and you
• Investment in our people, products and processes is our priority to ensure you are successful
• Access to Recruitmentology, our own in-house training programme, where you will study the art of Recruitment and how it works at Clayton and develop your skills
• Benefit from an In-house marketing to team to drive your markets
• We have a dynamic and friendly team so you will be surrounded by likeminded individuals
• We offer full-time office-based, some hybrid working (once probation is complete) and opportunities that can be built around your personal circumstances
• Defined career development plan
Who are we searching for?
• Of course, if you have previous recruitment experience, we want to hear from you however we also would love to hear from individuals with transferable skills from any walk of life, it may be customer service, a process driven environment, where targets must be met, which may be sales or something similar, but we would also love to speak to graduates who are ambitious to develop a career in recruitment. We can teach you the skills – no problem! We have employed colleagues from estate agencies, the armed forces, footballers, sales people, social workers, law graduates – all hugely successful now in recruitment.
• We are interested in those with strong interpersonal skills, who can offer fantastic customer service and are great at building long term relationships, is that you?
• Attitude is everything, we want positive people who look for solutions not problems when faced with a challenge, whatever they may be
• We like individuals who aren’t worried about making the call rather than sending an email
• Resilience in recruitment is key
What we offer
• A competitive and above average base salary
• Monthly, quarterly, and annual rewards and commissions to skyrocket your earnings
• Genuine career progression for all
• Annual holidays of 23 days + stats, plus the opportunity of earning another 4 days. This increases each year up to a maximum of 28 + 4 extra days after 5 years
• Holiday buy/sell scheme
• Regular winners’ club lunches at Michelin star restaurants
• Strong work/life balance
• Fun days out
• Paid summer and winter socials
• Employee Assistance Programme designed to assist with personal and professional problems with a dedicated helpline in our supportive working environment
• Modern and vibrant breakout room with breakout zones for rest and relaxation
• Fresh fruit
• Dress down and early finish Friday
If that’s got you interested about joining us on our growth journey, fill in the form below and send us your updated CV – Looking forward to speaking to you.