Recruitment Consultant | Manchester & Preston
- Preston / Manchester
- From £24,000 per annum + uncapped earnings
Clayton Legal, are one of the UKs largest and longest established legal recruitment agencies. We are currently recruiting for experienced Recruitment Consultants to join both our Manchester and Preston offices.
As a supplier to the Legal Industry, we offer a transformational recruitment service to both law firms, Legal professionals looking to further develop their careers. We love what we do an are incredibly proud of our brand established for over 23 years.
We are driven by success underpinned by a set of core values: our commitment to deliver results, our trusted professional relationships, our integrity and honest recruitment service, and our ambition, striving for excellence in our service delivery to give our clients, our candidates and our team the best possible service and experience.
As an experienced Recruitment Consultant at Clayton Legal, you will have your own dedicated market within a regional team and recruit for a range of clients, building long-term working relationships with both new and existing customers. You will be surrounded by supportive and like minded individuals who are passionate about what they do whilst delivering results.
We have all the latest market technology, to support your success and we invest heavily in your development through investment in training, our market leading products and our recruitment processes to drive your success.
You can choose how you work, Full time office or hybrid once probation is complete and opportunities can be built around your personal circumstances.
We are interested in individuals with:-
- Previous recruitment experience, from any professional services or niche area of recruitment in a 360, 240 or 180 role or those from a sales and/or delivery background
- Strong interpersonal skills,
- A Positive can-do attitude
- Problem solvers
What is on offer
- A competitive and above average base salary coupled with Monthly, quarterly, and annual rewards and commission to skyrocket your earnings.
- Genuine career progression for all with supportive training plans for all
- Annual holidays up to 28 days + stats, plus the opportunity of earning additional days and a holiday purchase/sell scheme.
- Regular winners’ club lunches at Michelin starred and top restaurants.
- Strong work life balance and a truly meritocratic working environment where success is celebrated.
- Fun days out including paid summer and winter socials.
- Employee Assistance Programme designed to assist with personal and professional problems with a dedicated helpline in our supportive working environment.
- Modern and vibrant offices that energise.
- Dress down and early finish Friday
If you are interested in an exploratory chat about joining us on our growth journey and or wish to apply then please contact Lynn Sedgwick, MD and/or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org