- £22,000 - £26,000 per annum + uncapped earnings
Clayton Legal is a market-leading recruitment consultancy providing a transformational recruitment service to a range of clients across the UK placing legal professionals into law firms. We love what we do. We are driven by a set of core values: commitment, relationships, integrity and excellence.
Clayton Legal have experienced significant growth over the last 20 years and have significant growth plans for the future. We need ambitious, energetic, and self-motivated individuals to be part of that growth journey. We are looking for individuals with the right skills and personalities to join our team and work in an exciting, fast-paced environment, where you can build your future and truly develop your career.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will manage a dedicated market in a regional team and recruit for new and existing clients, building long-term relationships with them as well as finding winning candidates for their roles.
Why Clayton Legal?
• Our brand opens doors, we are reputable, trusted to deliver and are experts in our fields which means you will maximise your earning potential from day 1
• We have the best market-leading innovative technology, to help you deliver your targets, that are game-changing for our clients and you
• Investment in our people, products and processes is our priority to ensure you are successful
• Access to Recruitmentology, our own in-house training programme, where you will study the art of Recruitment and how it works at Clayton and develop your skills
• Benefit from an In-house marketing to team to drive your markets
• We have a dynamic and friendly team so you will be surrounded by likeminded individuals
• We offer full-time office-based, some hybrid working (once probation is complete) and opportunities that can be built around your personal circumstances
• Defined career development plan
Who are we searching for?
• Of course, if you have previous recruitment experience, we want to hear from you however we also would love to hear from individuals with transferable skills from any walk of life, it may be customer service, a process driven environment, where targets must be met, which may be sales or something similar, but we would also love to speak to graduates who are ambitious to develop a career in recruitment. We can teach you the skills – no problem! We have employed colleagues from estate agencies, the armed forces, footballers, sales people, social workers, law graduates – all hugely successful now in recruitment.
• We are interested in those with strong interpersonal skills, who can offer fantastic customer service and are great at building long term relationships, is that you?
• Attitude is everything, we want positive people who look for solutions not problems when faced with a challenge, whatever they may be
• We like individuals who aren’t worried about making the call rather than sending an email
• Resilience in recruitment is key
What we offer
• A competitive and above average base salary
• Monthly, quarterly, and annual rewards and commissions to skyrocket your earnings
• Genuine career progression for all
• Annual holidays of 23 days + stats, plus the opportunity of earning another 4 days. This increases each year up to a maximum of 28 + 4 extra days after 5 years
• Holiday buy/sell scheme
• Regular winners’ club lunches at Michelin star restaurants
• Strong work/life balance
• Fun days out
• Paid summer and winter socials
• Employee Assistance Programme designed to assist with personal and professional problems with a dedicated helpline in our supportive working environment
• Modern and vibrant breakout room with breakout zones for rest and relaxation
• Fresh fruit
• Dress down and early finish Friday
If that’s got you interested in having a chat with regards to joining us on our growth journey or if you wish to apply then please contact Lynn Sedgwick and forward an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org