Commercial Property Solicitor
- Milton Keynes
- £35,000 - £60,000 per annum
My client is one of the foremost solicitors in the area and is highly quality –assured having achieved accreditation to ISO 9001 and The Law Society quality accreditation, Lexcel. Established over 40 years ago, the Firm has offices in Buckinghamshire and Northamptonshire and employs over 100 staff offering expertise in: Corporate Services, Commercial Property, Debt Recovery, Dispute Resolution, Employment Law, Family Law, Intellectual Property, Residential Property, Mediation, Wills, Trusts and Probate.
They are looking for an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor to join their successful and expanding team.
The successful candidate for the Commercial Property Solicitor role will be dealing in all aspects of commercial property such as:
- Drafting licences to assign, licences to underlet and licences for alterations
- Purchases of commercial properties both with vacant possession and subject to leases and tenancies
- Reporting on title, searches and leases
- Sale of commercial properties and land
- Acting for Lenders and Borrowers in respect of refinances
- Acting for Landlord and Tenant in respect of new leases
- Drafting and negotiating renewal leases
- Sales of auction properties including drafting special conditions of sale and in respect of freehold properties considering the right of first refusal and serving the appropriate notices on qualifying tenants
- Drafting Option and Overage Agreements
- Dealing with s106 Agreements
- Acting for companies (including off-shore companies) and individuals both tenant and landlord
Required Skills and Experience
In order to be considered for the Commercial Property Solicitor role you will have gained the following skills and experience:
- Degree qualified with PGDL or LPC
- Demonstrable experience in commercial property
- excellent inter-personal skills
- an ability to build a good rapport with clients and works well under pressure both alone and as part of a team
- build and maintain strong relationships with clients, referrers and colleague
What you get in return
In return an ambitious, pro-active and commercially minded lawyer will benefit from working for a growing firm offering autonomy in the role and excellent career progression opportunities with a diverse and varied caseload.
What you get in return
- 25 days holiday (in addition to statutory days) and an extra day for your birthday!
- Social Events throughout the year
- Death in Service – 4x your annual salary
- 24-hour employee assistance programme
- Company Pension Plan
If you are interested in the above Commercial Property Solicitor role, please call Adam Dell’Armi on 02037149446 or forward your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and in house departments across the UK. Our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our website www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.