- £22500 - £26,000 per annum
Clayton Legal are proud to be working with a Lexcel accredited law firm, due to internal progression, on a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Conveyancing Assistant to join their team.
This is ideally a full-time position, but there may have some flexibility to achieve the best appointment. This successful law firm works across several sites and you will be based in their brand new Harrogate office.
My client is a long-established law firm (over 100 years old) providing clients with a friendly, reliable and professional service in market towns and rural areas. Their focus is about creating a connection with the communities surrounding their offices as a trustworthy and caring company.
You will provide secretarial and administrative assistance in the conveyancing department, as directed by the conveyancer, and in line with their Client and Colleague Charters. This includes:
• Assistance of conveyancers in the processing of matters in a timely and accurate manner
• Effective and accurate case management, using Proclaim, and in line with their standards and legal requirements
• Preparation, organisation and archiving of legal files and supporting documentation
• Digital dictation and diary management
• Handling of client and 3rd party telephone calls, enquiries and requests, ensuring that all are dealt with efficiently and politely and in line with their Client Charter
• Ownership of incoming e-mails, post, photocopying and other administrative duties as required
• Ordering of property searches and carrying out of necessary client ID checks
• Land registry management – registering of completed properties and ongoing follow up
• Preparation of client bills and reading account ledgers
• Preparing and overseeing exchanges and completions, under the supervision of the Conveyancer
This is a great opportunity to join a growing, busy team where you’ll play an integral part in the delivery of excellent client care. The work is fast paced and challenging but the team are collaborative and enjoy what they do, which makes for a positive working environment.
Alongside a competitive salary and fantastic career opportunities, they offer:
- 23 days’ holiday + bank holidays + additional holidays over Christmas when the office is closed
- Additional holidays as a reward for long service
- Stakeholder pension
- Company paid NHS top up scheme membership
- Regular ad-hoc reward and recognition, colleague events and wellbeing days
If you are interested in the above Conveyancing Assistant role, please call Adam Dell’Armi on 01133 979929 or forward your most recent CV to email@example.com.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and in house departments across the UK. Our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our website www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.