- £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
My client is a highly regarded law firm based in Luton who are looking to continue with their impressive and ambitious growth plans. They are looking for a Conveyancing Paralegal to join their team.
This role is perfect for you if you’re a driven Conveyancing Paralegal who is looking for a challenging and rewarding role in an expanding firm.
If you are ready to work hard and develop on existing skills you’ve gained as a Conveyancing Paralegal while taking your career to the next level, then this really is the perfect position for you. Excellent career progression opportunities available and an exciting time to join this growing firm.
• Residential Property or Commercial Property experience: Minimum 1 year
• Good client care skills, provide professional and competent legal advice in accordance with SRA Code of conduct
• Strong IT skills
• Effective business development skills with proven marketing strategies
• Capability to generate fees in accordance with agreed targets
• Proven experience of handling own caseload with supervision
• Ability to adhere to and manage deadlines
• Good drafting and writing skills, excellent communication and technical ability.
Salary will be competitive based on experience and the client is particularly keen to hear from candidates within the locality as a priority.
If you are interested in the above Conveyancing Paralegal role, please call Adam Dell’Armi on 02037149446 or forward your most recent CV to email@example.com.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and in house departments across the UK. Our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our website www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.