- Newcastle upon Tyne
- £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
My client is a Legal 500 and Lexcel firm based in Newcastle, who are now looking for a Conveyancing Solicitor to join their practice due to ongoing organic growth and to fit in with the firm’s impressive expansion plans.
The Conveyancing Solicitor role will be working on a Mixed and Varied caseload of up to 150 files and requires candidates with no less than 3 years Case handling experience. This firm has a proven culture of promotion from within so there will be future career opportunities here too!!!
The ideal Residential Conveyancer will be ambitious, have strong conveyancing technical skills, be organised and above all be very client care orientated. This role will require people skills and a requirement to work unsupervised.
The Salary on offer for this Residential Conveyancer is dependent on previous Fee Earning experience, accompanied by a fantastic set of benefits and holiday package. This role is also flexible with some home working on offer to the right candidates.
- Holiday entitlement (22-27 days non-Fee Earner contract, 27-32 days Fee Earner contract) plus bank holidays and extra time off at Christmas (subject to variation)
- Birthdays off in addition to holiday entitlement
- Holiday Purchase Scheme – ability to buy an extra three days
- Homeworking with flexibility
- Paid emergency time off for dependants
- Free personal time to use as you please e.g. early finishes on Fridays
- Staff parties/gatherings/social events/weekends away
- Bonus Scheme for all staff
- Pension Scheme (matched contributions up to 5%)
- Death in Service benefit providing loved ones with four times your annual salary (for staff with 12 months of continuous employment)
- Maternity Pay (18 weeks full pay, 8 weeks half pay for staff with 18 months of continuous employment)
- Paternity Pay (2 weeks full pay)
- Sickness pay (up to 20 days)
- ‘Christmas Club’ Savings Scheme
- Friends and family discount for legal services and free wills for staff
- Travel schemes e.g. discounted POP cards, Railcards, discounted city centre car parking
To apply for this Conveyancing Solicitor role please forward your CV to Adam Dell’Armi at email@example.com at Clayton Legal or call on 01133 979929.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.