Head of Residential Conveyancing
- £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Job Opportunity: Head of Residential Conveyancing
Salary: Up to £50,000 per annum
Hybrid Working: Available after two months settling in period.
My client seeks a Head of Residential Conveyancing to lead a dynamic team within our thriving property group. With a manageable caseload initially, you’ll focus on supervision, technical leadership, and performance management.
Your responsibilities will include overseeing regular file reviews aimed at maintaining professional standards, provide guidance and supervision to property fee earners, implement structured training programs, ensure compliance with industry standards and accreditation requirements, manage risk and anti-money laundering measures, and effectively handle client relationships and complaints.
- You will be a qualified solicitor.
- Successfully be able to manage a varied caseload consisting of sale, purchase, freehold, leasehold, remortgage, transfer of equity and a small amount of newbuild files.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Proficiency in, training, and staff management.
- Excellent communication skills for staff and client engagement.
This is full time, permanent position for the right candidate to add value to a growing property team and to feel valued within a team.