Licensed Conveyancer/Solicitor/Legal Executive
- South East England
- £40,000 - £60,000 per annum
My client has been established for over 150 years and has a number of offices across Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire. They are recognised for their exceptional service standards through multiple awards and are proud to be a Legal 500 firm.
They are looking for a Licensed Conveyancer/Solicitor/Legal Executive to join their team based near to Oxford.
As a Licensed Conveyancer/Solicitor/Legal Executive you will be expected to provide legal support to mortgage lender clients as more particularly described below. For this role they are willing to consider part-time hours as long as it suits both the department and the successful candidate.
- Handling first or second charge, lender-only or dual representation, and private individual or company mortgages.
- Repossession/receiver sale conveyancing
- Checking legal titles/conveyance documentation and reporting to clients
- Identifying risks to clients and, whenever possible, providing solutions or mitigation measures
- Answering general legal questions and queries from clients and team members
- Preparing ad hoc legal documents
- Liaising with clients, agents, brokers, borrowers, asset managers, buyers’ and borrowers’ solicitors, internal depts and any other parties as necessary
- Using case management systems on a day-to-day basis; and
- Assisting with departmental reporting, billing, and general administrative duties when required
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Able to work under pressure maintaining attention to detail and meet tight deadlines
- Able to balance commercial considerations with risks, offering balanced and bespoke advice
- Excellent communication and organisational skills at all levels
- A true team ethos and a willingness to adapt the role to reflect changes in the nature and volume of the department’s workload
- Conveyancing qualification or working towards.
- Must have a good background in conveyancing
Salary will be competitive based on experience but you will be part of a firm that promotes a great culture with excellent opportunities to progress. They offer a great benefits package including enhanced holidays, private medical cover, employee discounts, paid time off for charity work and much more.
If you are interested in the above Licensed Conveyancer/Solicitor/Legal Executive role, please call Adam Dell’Armi on 02037149446 or forward your most recent CV to email@example.com.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and in house departments across the UK. Our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our website www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.