Partner - Real Estate (Equity Partnership potential)
- £100,000 - £140,000 per annum
My client is a progressive UK Top 100 law firm with an impressive portfolio of national and international clients ranging from high street brands to professional sports clubs. The firm comprises over 570 people across offices in the South West, Thames Valley and London. They are known in the market for their technical expertise and their personable and friendly style, priding themselves on offering a commercial focus with a personal approach.
An opportunity has arisen for a Partner to join their Commercial Property team in central London.
They are looking for someone to develop clients and work within the department with an aim to build and grow the business whilst maintaining a consistent level of excellent client service.
Duties will include:
- Effective and efficient delivery of work on own files, delegating work effectively, ensuring matters are profitable, whilst taking responsibility for the supervision of more junior fee earners with regards to file management and time recording
- Act as the senior lawyer on the most challenging matters. A recognised expert in your discipline/sector
- Build effective relationships with own clients and / or referrers by exceeding client service expectations and where appropriate, support partners on the management and development of larger key clients.
- Manage a client review process and introduce changes based on feedback
- Expand your area of business by broadening your area of expertise into new client sectors/markets or achieving greater market share
- Lead on the generation of thought leadership based on changes in the law, market trends or other relevant material to attract new opportunities
- Responsible for managing and supervising work in the team to achieve all financial and non-financial KPIs. Use management information to understand the performance of self and team
Skills, Experience and Attributes
- 8+ years PQE working for a leading national or regional firm
- Experience of all aspects of commercial property matters, ideally including development
- Desire and ability to grow the team
- Business development mindset
They are ideally looking for someone with a strong and solid following(doesn’t have to all be in real estate) that will come in and bring drive and energy with an appetite to grow the team. Development experience would be desirable but not essential and with confidence to work on mid market, quality transactions rather than low level volume work.
At my client, people come first and they pride themselves on being a brilliant place to work. They recognise that investing in their people and their careers is the only way that they can succeed in delivering what is best for their clients and on their mantra of being ‘Ahead of the Curve’.
Their friendly, accessible, and supportive culture is incredibly important to them, and they are continually looking at new ways to nurture and enhance it. They are committed to creating and embedding a dynamic and inclusive culture and that starts with their recruitment process.
Salary will be competitive based on experience but is expected to be in excess of £100k. Equity partnership would be considered for the right person.
If you are interested in the above Partner – Real Estate role, please call Adam Dell’Armi on 02037149446 or forward your most recent CV to email@example.com.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and in house departments across the UK. Our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our website www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.