Residential Property Solicitor/Licensed Conveyancer/Legal Executive
- £35,000 - £50,000 per annum
My client is a Lexcel firm who work on both a national and local level providing a service in all areas of law.
They are looking for a Licensed Conveyancer/Solicitor/Legal Executive to join their team based in the Bedfordshire area due to their ambitious expansion plans.
Reporting to the Head of Conveyancing the successful candidate will have experience across the full spectrum of residential conveyancing; especially in the areas of Freehold, Leasehold, Sales, Purchases, Re-mortgages, Shared Ownership Schemes, Rights to Buy, Transfer of Equity and Lease extensions.
Candidates should ideally have:
- A minimum of 2 years PQE in the relevant area of law
- Good client care skills, provide professional and competent legal advice in accordance with SRA Code of conduct
- Strong IT skills
- Effective business development skills with proven marketing strategies
- Capability to generate fees in accordance with agreed targets
- Up-to-date knowledge and skills in compliance with Continuing Professional Development, CQS and internal training expectations
- Proven experience of handling own caseload
- Ability to adhere to and manage deadlines
- Good drafting and writing skills, excellent comm
- Case Management experience (desirable)
Salary will be competitive based on experience but you will be part of a firm that promotes a great culture with excellent opportunities to progress.
If you are interested in the above Residential Property Solicitor/Licensed Conveyancer/Legal Executive role, please call Adam Dell’Armi on 02037149446 or forward your most recent CV to email@example.com.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and in house departments across the UK. Our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our website www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.